Please adhere to the reference categories given below. If your topic does not fall under one of the categories mentioned, please contact the office responsible for this at the Hessing Group of Companies, for example, for personnel topics the responsible personnel department or for safety topics the responsible safety department, or the other reporting channels.
How our whistleblower system helps protect your privacy
- No identifying information is provided to the contacts.
- Your message will be stylometrically redacted to provide you with an even higher level of anonymity. We remove all punctuation and convert all words to lowercase."
- All information is end-to-end encrypted, so your sensitive information remains safe.
What you can do to protect yourself
- You are not on the corporate network (Internet/VPN).
- You should not use a device (smartphone, computer, etc) that is provided by your employer.
- You should not use the kinds of idioms or abbreviations that you frequently use in conversations or when writing emails.